Sesotec Liquiscan PL
Metal separator for pumped products
- Detection and separation of metallic contaminations from pumped products – liquid or pasty
- Easy mounting with quick connections to vacuum fillers and pumps with nominal widths up to 100 mm
- Impressively small installation envelope
- Designed for easy cleaning in high-strength stainless steel
- Meets all IFS and HACCP requirements
- Outstanding ease of operation with product autolearn function and latest microprocessor technology
The LIQUISCAN PL pipeline metal separator is designed forinspecting liquid and paste products.
When metal is detected the valve reject mechanism removes the contaminant into a container. A variety of connectors is available to ensure easy integration in all types of conventional pipeline systems.
Reliable rejection of metal contaminants is guaranteed by the use of different types of valve depending on product characteristics.
The arc valve is ideally suited for all paste products. The air-operated ball valve is particularly useful in filling applications which contain coarser material.
Various pipe diameters are available depending on throughput.
LIQUISCAN PL metal separators are supplied on a stainless steel frame suitable for table or wall mounting. If required they are also available on a mobile, height-adjustable stand.
LIQUISCAN PL metal separators are supplied with the GENIUS+ control unit for electronic evaluation and control.
- Highest sensitivity to all metals (2-channel technology)
- Digital signal processing and quartz-stable search frequency
- State-of-the-art microprocessor technology with selfmonitoring, auto-balancing, and temperature compensation
- Product compensation with auto-learn function
- Multi-product memory
- Password protection / access protection
- Special EMC combi-filter for suppressing external interference
Inspection of jams, chocolate, soups, mustard, ketchup, sauces etc between pump and filling station