Conveyor based Metal detection systems
- Space efficient metal detector individual and packaged goods up to 50 kg
- Hygienic design, easy clean
- Available with a wide range of detector heads
- High stability, precision inline metal detection with very short metal-free zone (MFZ)
- Compliant with BRC, IFS and HACCP standards
- Dry and wet environment versions
- Highest scanning sensitivity with INTUITY metal detector due to multi-simultaneous-frequency technology for optimal product compensation
- Rugged construction with hygienic open section framework
- Economic and readily available with competitive lead times
- INTUITY or GLS series detection coil
- Conveyor belt range from 200 mm to 500 mm belt width
- Standard “stop-on-detect” control or automatic rejection options depending on the application
The VARICON+ metal detection system detects all metal contaminants (ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel) – even when enclosed in the product. Designed for a wide range of packaged and unpackaged products.
Application specific (pusher or air-blast) with lockable collecting container are available as standard options. Other separating systems (swivel arm, retracting belt, or reject flap) are available on request.
- Inline inspection at almost every stage of the production line from goods inwards to end of line applications.
- Standard belt widths from 200 to 500 mm and effective aperture heights from 100 to 350 mm.
- The VARICON+D series is designed for dry areas, the VARICON+W series for more hostile environments.
- State-of-the-art detection coil technology with short metal-free-zones which allow minimum conveyor length
- Open, easily accessible design allows easy cleaning and plant hygiene procedures
- Rugged stainless-steel construction enhances sensitivity and system stability
- Surface finish and conveyor design meet food industry cleaning and hygiene requirements
- Highest metal detection performance with multi-simultaneousfrequency technology
- Reduced faulty rejects of products due to high mechanical stability and high interference immunity; largely insensitive to vibration, impacts, and temperature fluctuations
- Hygienic design, easy to clean, no dirt-collection edges
- Easy and safe operation
- Audit-safe solution
Two metal detectors, INTUITY or GLS, are available.
Common features INTUITY and GLS:
- DSP processing and quartz-stabilised operating frequency
- Sophisticated microprocessor technology with selfmonitoring, auto-balancing, and temperature compensation
- Product compensation with auto-learn function
- Multi-product memory
- Special EMC combined-filtering for external interference suppression
- Password-protected system logbook and menu driven validation system for HACCP, IFS and BRC compliance